Living plant wall:
- Needs a growing medium, such as soil. Most green walls also feature an integrated water delivery system.
- They can give insulation to keep the house/building warm.
- Indoors or outdoors
- Can be freestanding or attached to an existing wall, and come in a great variety of sizes.
- The finish of some plasters
- Description of new and updated forms of traditional Italian plaster finishes
- Highly polished Venetian plaster
- Marmorino rugged and textured look
- Tends to consist of slaked lime, marble dust, marble chips
- Mainly used internally on walls and ceilings
- Usually applied over a primer and basecoat base, from one to four layer
- Burnished with specialised steel trowel to smoothen
- Sealed with a protective layer of wax
- A thin layer of real or simulated stone applied to a structure made of a material other than stone, such as concrete or steel
- Can be a natural stone that has been quarried and then cut into thin pieces to reduce weight
Useful link http://www.realstonecladding.co.uk/natural-stone-cladding-panels.html
Sheet metal that has been perforated with a laser-cut design: